Thursday, January 20, 2011

Introduction Blog

Miguel A Cardenas

I'm still am not sure what I am doing after graduation, even though it is only a couple of months away. There are so many different fields in computer science that it is hard to decide. I enjoy anything having to deal with networks and security and AI as well. I feel those are the two major fields in computer science that peak my interest. I dont feel I am particularly strong in only one field of computer science but rather, I like getting my feet wet and knowing a little bit about different topics so that one the time comes for me to use that knowledge, learning it will not be too difficult since I have a foundation of the material already. I dont know if I have a favorite project over my college career (I do know there are some I hate) so I really can't pin point a single one. There have been many. My least favorite has definatly to be either the Microprocessor out of logic gates or anything using Haskell. I see mobile phones having one of the greatest evolutions over the past five years. THey have come such a long way and keep coming out with new features, functions, and apps. I see the mobile industry booming right now. As for programming style, the only thing that bugs me is sloppy code that's just all over the place. That is my biggest pet peeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment